Script Management Partners LLC
Micro Merchant Systems (MMS) is pleased to offer automated immunization reporting from within the PrimeRx™ pharmacy management system. MMS has partnered with Tabula Rasa HealthCare/Script Management Partners (SMP) for this service, using SMP, which allows pharmacies to seamlessly report to state and local immunization information systems (IIS). The SMP solution provides real-time, turnkey functionality that works within the workflow of your pharmacy management system. MMS and SMP system experts will guide your pharmacy in meeting state and local IIS data exchange connectivity requirements.
SMP Benefits within PrimeRx™:
- SMP will identify immunizations administered by the pharmacy within PrimeRx and submit accurate immunization records to the state and local Immunization Information Systems (IIS) on behalf of the pharmacy. This will ensure complete, compliant, and accurate immunization reporting electronically to IIS.
- PrimeRx on periodic basis gets updates from Registry Data and provides
information to pharmacy about their patients’ immunization schedule and
- Each time a pharmacist selects a patient to fill an Rx, PrimeRx sends the entire Rx data to SMP and in-turn (IIS) for their records.
- If a selected patient has missed any vaccination or needs one, it displays a message on the screen to notify pharmacist that the patient may be due for a vaccine. At this time, pharmacist can inform the patient and ask him to be vaccinated. Immunization records are saved under.
The benefits of participating with SMP service:
Seamless compliance and reduced time spent on data entry: Immunization records arrive electronically at the appropriate IIS on-time, with a high degree of accuracy. No more hours of staff time spent manually compiling information.
- Increased vaccination opportunities: Ability to easily identify recommended vaccinations for each patient, and communicate that information to the patient.
- Patient safety: Review patients' immunization histories electronically, before administration.
How to Sign Up?
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Pharmacy Name
- Address, City, State and Zip Code
- NPI/NCPDP Number
- Contact Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Mention in Subject Line: Micro Merchant Systems customer
An SMP representative will then provide your pharmacy with the contract and registry enrollment next steps to be completed at your convenience.
Learn more at https://www.rxsmp.com/