Several new features and functions have been added to existing PrimeRx™, PrimePOS™ and PrimeDELIVERY™ functionality that include:
- Long-term and Post-acute care (LTPAC) patient management. While PrimeRx™ has always included system capabilities unique to LTPAC facilities, new features have been added, including the ability to seamlessly process changes to active prescriptions, additional "action list" choices, and advanced capability for facilities to notify pharmacies about census events.
- Improved drug descriptions. Users now have the option to add customized identifying information for each drug.
Descriptors can be added including size, shape, color of each drug and more.
- Enhanced patient communication capabilities including the ability to schedule patient calls or texts directly via the Refill Queue.
- Expanded house charge account capabilities, including the ability to transfer transactions between house accounts.
- PrimePOS™ has been upgraded to expand contactless copay capabilities. Access to the PrimePOS™ payment screen is included in PrimeRxPAY™ functionality. Prior to now, PrimeRxPAY™ access was limited to cellphones.
- PrimeDELIVERY™ can now accommodate simultaneous deliveries made by multiple stores using a single device.
Comprehensive release notes for the PrimeRx™, PrimePOS™ and PrimeDELIVERY™ system modifications can be accessed via the PrimePORTAL. The release notes provide additional details about each system change and can help users ensure they are receiving maximum efficiency from the PrimeRx™ system.